1. Antimicrobial – Kills up to 94% of harmful germs on the hands. Also eliminate the odors of food and smoke from hands.
2. Easy to Use - Roll it between hands for 30 to 60 seconds, no water and soap need.
3. Travel-friendly - Portable and easily to clip to your Handbag, Backpack, or Keychain, you can carry it everywhere
4. Chemical Free - Made of 100% Pure Copper, kill germ in a natural way.
5. Recyclable - Germ-Killing power never runs out. Environmentally friendly.
DEMEDO Copper Roller, an ideal substitute for hand sanitizer.
- Germs are everywhere and impossible to avoid all of them, but there are ways to alleviate the anxiety and fear of them harming our loved ones. Washing our hands and cleaning surfaces are a few safety measures that come to mind. But what if the soap, cleaners and water are not available when you need it? Our Copper Roller is the best choice for you.
- This Copper Roller is made of 99.9% Antimicrobial Pure Copper , it provides a way to protect you and your family from many harmful bacteria on most everything we touch. Using the about sixty seconds will kill no less than 94% of dangerous bacteria, which backed by Science, including the most common types as well as the antibiotic-resistant strains. When rolling it between your palms to rid your hands of germs, it is important to apply some friction, as the friction of the rubbing decrease the kill time. The friction will make it work faster than if the Copper Stopper only sits on your hands or skin.
- Our products kill harmful germs naturally! No Chemistry, Environmentally Safe, Durable and Exceptional Value. Copper kills germs forever. Our products can continuously kill germs year after year without harming the environment or the users. It can also eliminate the food smells and cigarette smoke odors on the hands.
- Our Copper Germ Stopper can also hang onto backpacks, purses, zippers, belt loops, diaper bags, dog leashes - anywhere you want to have handy access. Especially perfect for using in flight because bacteria are always circulating with the air in the enclosed space.
Waterless, Soapless Hand Sanitzer that Effectively kills up to 94% of germs
- Allergies: Do not use copper products if you have Wilson's Disease or other metal or copper allergies.
- If you use a chemical based copper cleaner, be sure to rinse well so it does not irritate your skin.
- Tarnishing: The EPA concluded that tarnish does not reduce the effectiveness of copper against germs. The change in color is natural and called Patina. As long as the Copper piece is free of debris, it will continue to be effective.
- If you would like your copper to remain shiny, you can clean this copper roller with copper cleaner. With all cleaners, be sure to rinse the product thoroughly after cleaning and rub with a soft cloth.
Roll it between hands for 30 to 60 seconds, no water and soap need.